Pick-up & Drop
Delhi – Delhi
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Sissu is a Small Tourist Village arranged in the Lahaul valley on the banks of Chandra waterway in Himachal Pradesh. It is arranged on Leh-Manali interstate and is around 90 kms from Manali. This town resemble a beautiful sight for the visitor setting out to Leh ladhak. Sissu town is otherwise called Khagling.
Day 0 – Departure For Manali
Report at Kashmiri gate Metro station 7 PM Meet your trip captain there followed by overnight journey to Manali, Pitstop for dinner at Murthal in between.
Day 1 – Arrival at Manali & Local Sightseeing
- Reach Manali in the morning, check-in at hotel at Manali.
- Relax a bit before starting your day out with nature like Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Club House & Mall road.
- Enjoy Delicious Dinner at night before a sound sleep.
Day 2 – Solang Valley
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart for the snow paradise at Solang Valley.
- You can indeulge in various snow adventure activities offered here like skiing, zorbing, atv rides etc.
- Experience the adventure activities in Solang valley – the snow Paradise
- Come back to hotel by evening and have a sound sleep
Day 3 – Manali Sighseeing & Depart back
- After early morning breakfast, we’ll check out of our hotels and go for a hike to the Jogini waterfalls which is one of the most popular waterfalls in Himachal. Afterward, we’ll also visit the Vashisht Temple.
- In the evening, we’ll board an overnight bus to start our return journey to Delhi.
☞ Travel by AC & Comfortable Coach.
☞ 2 Night stay at beautiful campsite .
☞ Meal-2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners .
☞ Morning Tea & Evening Tea with Snacks.
☞ Bonfire & light Music.
☞ Room heater overnight.
☞ Experienced Trek Guide.
☞ Assistance of coordinators and crew members.
☞ 5% GST
☞ Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
☞ Tickets for any sightseeing or extra activity outside the camp area.
☞ Travel Insurance and other benefits.
☞ Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
☞ Cost escalation due to any unforeseen reason like weather, road condition, landslide etc.